This material is a direct equivalent to Dupont Zytel* 103HSL Black.
If you need the actual Zytel* material, please call or email, as it may be available.
Volume price discount is available.
Nylon 66, (Unfilled), HEAT STABILIZED, Black. Call or email for Data Sheet.
Nylon is a common thermoplastic resin typically used for injection molding applications. Nylon 66 is one of the most versatile engineering thermoplastics. It is strong, rigid, and has a very high melting point. Because of its excellent balance of strength, ductility and heat resistance, nylon 66 is an outstanding candidate for metal replacement applications. Nylon 66 is very easy to process and is popular in every major market using thermoplastic materials. Glass-reinforced nylons provide stiffness retention for automotive, appliance, construction, and computer components.
- High tensile strength
- Outstanding self-lubrication and abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High temperature range
- Abrasion & impact resistant
- Low coefficient of friction
- Non-abrasive to other materials
- High water absorption
- Poor chemical resistance to strong acids and bases
- Valves Seats
- Wear Surfaces
* Zytel is a registered trademark of Dupont Corporation.
Premier Plastic Resins is not a direct distributor of Dupont materials.
Free Shipping Avail?