This material is a direct equivalent to Dupont Zytel* 70G33L.
If you need the actual Zytel* material, please call or email, as it may be available.
Volume price discount is available.
Prime Nylon 66 33GF Natural.
Nylon is a common thermoplastic resin typically used for injection molding applications. Nylon 6/6 is one of the most versatile engineering thermoplastics. It is strong, rigid, and has a very high melting point. Because of its excellent balance of strength, ductility and heat resistance, nylon 6/6 is an outstanding candidate for metal replacement applications. Nylon 6/6 is very easy to process and is popular in every major market using thermoplastic materials. Glass-reinforced nylons provide stiffness retention for automotive, appliance, construction, and computer components.
- High tensile strength
- Outstanding self-lubrication and abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High temperature range
- Abrasion & impact resistant
- Low coefficient of friction
- Non-abrasive to other materials
- High water absorption
- Poor chemical resistance to strong acids and bases
- Valves Seats
- Wear Surfaces
* Zytel is a registered trademark of Dupont Corporation.
Premier Plastic Resins is not a direct distributor of Dupont materials.
Free Shipping Avail?